Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mornings By Mom: More Time Please

Hi All;

I know this post is super late.  The morning has already past but I had to post to see if other moms could relate and how you handle your time.

Have you ever tried and tried to grab more time throughout the day but it seems like the day runs it's course and then "POOF" it's time for bed?

Well; I have and it's very annoying. It's annoying because, you do all of the right things to figure out your day and then something infiltrates and then it's a disaster! Yeah I know it happens to all of us but when you stop to think about it, it's like you ask yourself, "why does it happen?"

So I started my own regime while implementing small things from other people like twitter's "Jack Dorsey." His days are so planned to the wire that it's sickening (not in a bad way). But I thought to myself...I can do that. I can fit most things in on my to do list and be satisfied.  Which is easier said than done.

Here's Jack Dorsey's morning routine: 

Image result for jack dorsey

Monday-Friday:
-up at 5 am
-mediate 30 mins
-7 min workout x 3 (whoa)
-gets coffee
-checks in
-to bed 11 pm


Mornings By Mom's routine:
-up at 5 am
-drink a water (1 glass)
-meditate 20 mins (total silence)
-yoga (10 min stretch)
-get coffee (2 cups)
-breakfast (hard boiled egg w/fruit)
-head to office (8 am)
-to bed by 11:30 or sometimes 12

Moms I have to tell you in doing this I was so tired. However it did perk me up and enabled me to focus a lot more. In the end in doing this, it helped me to be more productive in my own routine (with a few tweaks here and there).

I believe for anyone to be more productive in what they are striving to do, they must be serious and focused. Having a morning routine definitely helps because it keeps everything organized so that you can be your best self. More than anything, you want to make sure that you're CLEAR-HEADED and FOCUSED at those most critical moments during the day.

Don't be afraid to create your own morning routine to keep you focused and your day organized.



The Stunningly Adorkable Team
*Where the Stunning Meets the Adorkable*






No comments:

Post a Comment